Harman P38 combustion motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roush99

Nov 4, 2014
Michigan
I plan on changing my combustion motor and fan later today. I purchased a new motor and fan but I have a question on the wire connections. My old motor has a green wire (ground) and a red and black wire. The new motor has a green, white and black. I would guess the black connects to black and the white to the red. Is this correct? Last question. Do I splice into the wire harness or are there connectors to connect to that I do not see from the back of the stove.

Thanks for any help.

correct on the wiring. you should be able to swap out the motor with the spade connectors on the wiring harness. you may have to purchase some new connectors to crimp on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.