Harman P38 installed!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there's no cleanout on your T pipe how do you plan on cleaning your vent pipe?

xpellet freakx said:
It looks like there's no cleanout on your T pipe how do you plan on cleaning your vent pipe?

There's a clean out cap there. he lightly siliconed it. The picture doesn't really have a good angle to properly see it.

I'm just jealous that you have your's installed already. Mine will be here in November, if the God's are smiling. I am paying attention to your post though, any info you are getting will help with mine when it arrives. Congrat's on firing it up! Nice pic's.

MikeStove said:
Does anyone have experience connecting the p38 to a thermostat? I had my p38 installed last week. I connected it to a Honeywell RTH230. The stove is constantly calling for heat at all temps. The baby cranks which is great but I do need it to turn off once it reaches the desired temp. Love the stove. My goal is a programmable thermostat so I can light it at night, leave on low setting, then have it crank up in the AM at set time. I posted something similar in another thread which is not active so trying this one.

Mike did you ever get your p38 working with a programmable thermostat?
I'm having trouble getting my p38 to work with the skytech 3301p millivolt stat
and am wondering if anyone else has theirs working correctly??

Status
Not open for further replies.