harman p38

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly the new ones were to have auto ignition but I have seen a newly arrived P38 and it does not have it either.
Lighting manually isn`t a big deal for me but it is another step that could be eliminated with auto start.
Even the comparably sized Englander stove has auto start now.
How long the auto starters last is another question though.
John

Giovanni said:
Supposedly the new ones were to have auto ignition but I have seen a newly arrived P38 and it does not have it either.
Lighting manually isn`t a big deal for me but it is another step that could be eliminated with auto start.
Even the comparably sized Englander stove has auto start now.
How long the auto starters last is another question though.
John

true - that was kinda our view on it. Another additional cost to the stove itself, and additional aspect to fail on the stove. so even if they did have it on the p38 model I don't know if I would of gone with it. perhaps if it wasn't that much more additional.
(just due to the good feedback regarding the harman warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.