Harman P43 Distribution Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PJPellet

Minister of Fire
Sep 6, 2011
Western NY
I know I can buy this blower from amazon.com but I lost the link and many searches later I still cannot find it. I bought a new laptop and lost all of my bookmarked links....the distribution blower being one of them. Does anyone have the link to this blower on amazon? I know it's available from a multitude of retailers but I want to buy it from this source because it is infinitely less expensive. Thanks for any help.

I know I can buy this blower from amazon.com but I lost the link and many searches later I still cannot find it. I bought a new laptop and lost all of my bookmarked links....the distribution blower being one of them. Does anyone have the link to this blower on amazon? I know it's available from a multitude of retailers but I want to buy it from this source because it is infinitely less expensive. Thanks for any help.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019YJKUDE/?tag=hearthamazon-20

Guy has OEM's on CL for $120. Course shipping might make it as expensive as anything else out there. In NH, so you could always take a short vacation and drop by his place ;). Not to far from my place, although that doesn't help since I don't actually know the person.

Reactions: PJPellet
Status
Not open for further replies.