Harman p43, giving an uneven burn?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerxst

Sep 16, 2014
Johnston RI
Hi Everyone
Installed my new Harman p43 last Sunday. When it first lights up from being cold it ignites on the left side but not the right. Eventually the right side catches up. But recently it started doing it while starting up and still warm. Anyone else have problems with uneven burning it the pellet pot? Any one know a solution/remedy?

Ignition holes don't extend all the way across the burn pot, just in the left side. What's to remedy? Eventually the fire consumes the pellets. I suppose you could manually light the fire and equally distribute the flame to all of the pellets. Do I detect some OCD? Not that there's anything wrong with it....just sayin

Reactions: yrock87
Mine is the same way. Takes a second before the flame migrates to the right

Thanks everyone, sounds like nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.