Harman P43 One Year!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelletfisky

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern Pennsylvania
My Harman P43 after one year almost two seasons. I started burning pellets for the first time last Feb. With little problems and some learning I can say this thing is AWESOME! Warm house and happy family! This stove burns all pellets well and cleans up easy. The biggest clinker was the size of a quarter if that and came off easy. Flame is nice maybe a bit high at times but the warmth is great! I will never go back to gas or oil heat! Thanks to the ppl on this site as well, you helped me truly understand pellet stoves.

+1
Installed mine in mid Dec 2010, wish I'd done it sooner!!

Love hearing the success stories! Much better than the gloom we hear alot around this forum!

Glad your all warm and happy. Saving cash helps too! ;-)

Pelletfisky said:
My Harman P43 after one year almost two seasons. I started burning pellets for the first time last Feb. With little problems and some learning I can say this thing is AWESOME! Warm house and happy family! This stove burns all pellets well and cleans up easy. The biggest clinker was the size of a quarter if that and came off easy. Flame is nice maybe a bit high at times but the warmth is great! I will never go back to gas or oil heat! Thanks to the ppl on this site as well, you helped me truly understand pellet stoves.

WHAT?! say it aint so! a happy customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.