Harman P43

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most want $2499 for the p43......but found a place today for $2399....only 100 bucks but the guy spent some time on the phone with me that the others didn't and explained his tech support in detail......gonna go tomorrow and check the place out.

Hemi,

Have you asked Mike to replace your stove? I would give that a try b4 I spent another couple thousand on a new stove, unless you just want the Harman.

Bkins

HEMI_1500 said:
most want $2499 for the p43......but found a place today for $2399....only 100 bucks but the guy spent some time on the phone with me that the others didn't and explained his tech support in detail......gonna go tomorrow and check the place out.

Sounds like a decent deal, Tech support is worth its weight in gold. My brother in law paid 3K+ for a p38 2 yrs ago. So far there very happy with it. They had an ignitor issue last year and there tech was there in less than a day and had them going.

Have fun stove shopping.
jay

Bkins said:
Hemi,

Have you asked Mike to replace your stove? I would give that a try b4 I spent another couple thousand on a new stove, unless you just want the Harman.

Bkins
nah i just don't think the stove is for me.....it has gotten better the last couple days for sure, but I want the harman. Maybe i can sell this one and soak up some of the cost on the new one.

Hemi,

I have to say this (even though I am starting to sound like a broken record). If you in the market for a new stove I would be looking at multifuel stoves too! I know the Harmon will burn any pellet known to man. But you will still need to scrap the burn pot more than a multifuel stove. They do it for you. Multifuel is supposed to be the future of pellets.

Hey you in the stove shop anyway. Ask him what he has in a multifuel unit. Harmon has a nice one and so do several brands.

You will be able to burn ANYTHING with ease!
jay

jtakeman said:
Hemi,

I have to say this (even though I am starting to sound like a broken record). If you in the market for a new stove I would be looking at multifuel stoves too! I know the Harmon will burn any pellet known to man. But you will still need to scrap the burn pot more than a multifuel stove. They do it for you. Multifuel is supposed to be the future of pellets.

Hey you in the stove shop anyway. Ask him what he has in a multifuel unit. Harmon has a nice one and so do several brands.

You will be able to burn ANYTHING with ease!
jay
thanks for the reminder...will do

Status
Not open for further replies.