Harman p61 running inconsistant

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly

Dec 27, 2013
rockwood
The stove runs fine for an hour or so just working away then it seems to ramp up, well I find the stove runs great and then it will ramp up a good flame and the auger will run for aprox, a minute delivering more fuel and the stove is set at stove setting and 3- 4- on the auger feed and room temp . I do notice it will bring itself back into check and give a few 10 sec auger feeds and then sort of get back to its perameters . I have noticed also on shut down it has shut the combustion blower off prematurely a couple times and the firebox was still holding embers , the combustion fan returns but it is becoming consistant to have this happen . it seems very similar to a ESP problem but is new , I did pull it and cleaned just to see condition . The venting for this stove is 2 feet horizontal with cap and Harman thimble with air intake . I don't usually run the stove for more than5-6 hours at a time since I am there just to perform some work and leave again . Your thoughts please all seals good and stove is clean

Status
Not open for further replies.