Harman parts numbers. This is top secret so guard this info with your life.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
To help everyone with part numbers and to keep the repeated posts about looking up part numbers (like that will stop anyone). I have attached the electronic part's numbers. Remember this stuff is top secret and for Harman stove owners only. If a non-Harman stove owner reads this I will unleash SeAL team 6 on your non Harman stove owner butt. Be ready.

If you found this useful please whisper, "Thanks Berry." three times and click the like button on the bottom.

Eric

Attachments

• harman parts pg1 40.JPG
    harman parts pg1 40.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 6,010
  • Harman parts pg2 40.JPG
    Harman parts pg2 40.JPG
    265.7 KB · Views: 5,465
  • Harman parts pg3 40.JPG
    Harman parts pg3 40.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 4,982
STICKY!!!!!!!

Thanks, Berry....x3

Thanks Berry X3

Do you know if the p61 circuit board # is for the older p61 with the ESP probe with black wires?

I have a p61 that has black wire ESP the newer ones have the red wire ESP and use a different circuit board. The newer board has dip switches the older board does not.

I think your part number is the right one though because from my research I came up with the same number, but its so hard to tell.

Thanks Berry X3

Do you know if the p61 circuit board # is for the older p61 with the ESP probe with black wires?

I have a p61 that has black wire ESP the newer ones have the red wire ESP and use a different circuit board. The newer board has dip switches the older board does not.

I think your part number is the right one though because from my research I came up with the same number, but its so hard to tell.

You can use either probe with the new board 1-00-05886E just change the dip switch at #5, on with red off with all others.

Put the P-61 has a different board 1-00-06142. P-61a 3-20-677200

Eric

You can use either probe with the new board 1-00-05886E just change the dip switch at #5, on with red off with all others.

Put the P-61 has a different board 1-00-06142. P-61a 3-20-677200

Eric

Thanks

Thats what I got as well 1-00-06142 from looking around and searching

Wish you posted the parts list earlier, it took me an hour to find this.

Thanks again

Reactions: kinsmanstoves
Thanks Berry
Thanks Berry
Thanks Berry

Hey, somebody had to do it!>>

SEAL team 6 are all in jail for helping to make a video game with top secret information in it.

No worries now for this Enviro/Quad owner. I'm going to sell these numbers on the black market now >>

SEAL team 6 are all in jail for helping to make a video game with top secret information in it.

No worries now for this Enviro/Quad owner. I'm going to sell these numbers on the black market now >>

That is what "they" want you to think. Come on!

Eric

Thanks Berry
Thanks Berry
Thanks Berry

On ignitor # 3, I should know the dang part number by heart by now.:mad:

thx
thx
thx

To help everyone with part numbers and to keep the repeated posts about looking up part numbers (like that will stop anyone). I have attached the electronic part's numbers. Remember this stuff is top secret and for Harman stove owners only. If a non-Harman stove owner reads this I will unleash SeAL team 6 on your non Harman stove owner butt. Be ready.

If you found this useful please whisper, "Thanks Berry." three times and click the like button on the bottom.

Eric
Thanks Berry, I bet this will be very valuable in a pinch.

I need a distribution blower. The shop I called today said it was on sale today and today only for $200. Originally $240.

I check the three links out but I don't see if my Harman model is in there.

at least to my knowledge, I have a Hamarn Accentra II. How would I know for certain if the part number I am looking for is there?

Oh crap. I hear someone moving outside my windo.....

Thanks

Thanks Barry!

X3 thanks berry

Status
Not open for further replies.