Harman PB105 gives 5 blinks and just won't keep going

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedg

Nov 6, 2016
8 years
I replaced vacuum switch and the esp. And runs for awhile then goes out. No pellets are in the burnpot when fkashing status. This lead me to belief it was the vacuum switch. Also can't shut off with minimum temp switch so I put took less switch on the vacuum switch to stop the pellet feed. This was done after I started having the issues

Might help to post the stove's year, make and model in the title and your signature

Well if the vac switch is not being closed because of no or little vacuum stove won't want to run. 2008 unit. How old- when was the door gaskets last checked for seal?

If the vac switch is not closing the stove won't want to run. 2008 unit so has the door gaskets been checked for proper seal? Leaking gaskets can throw off the vent gas temps too and there goes the esp thinking something wrong. A warming stove expands and a seal good enough at startup fails.
Welcome

Welcome! It sounds like potentiometer on the minimum temp dial needs to be replaced ... happens on the dials on the Harman pellet stoves too. Have you checked all your gaskets to ensure good seals? Hopper & door.

Edit: Bioburner, I started answering and daughter has a popcorn popper issue ... it's dead:( Posted and now realize we were thinking along the same lines;)

Status
Not open for further replies.