Harman PC45 Distribution Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnw

Mar 8, 2009
Southwest OH
Just got new PC45 hooked up and fired up. Finally got fire but could not get the blower to kick on to blow out the heat. Is this normal for the first start up? Should the blower kick on immediately or does it have to reach a certain temp before it will kick on? There was cool air blowing out the front before the corn lit.

What he said.
There has to be enough heat to trigger the esp sensor. My p61 takes a few minutes to do this. Do you have a manual light or auto? I know the first time or two with mine,(its a manual light), I didnt have enough pellets in the burn pot to get a good enough heat to trigger the sensor. Adding more pellets and starting gel solved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.