Harman Pellet PB105 Storage Bin w Auger Feed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion

Nov 27, 2008
Nr Albany, NY
Does anyone have the Harman pellet bin with the auger feed? If so, could you measure the height of the bin so I can determine whether it will fit in my basement. I'm looking to make it easier for my wife to take care of the boiler when I am out of town. I am also interested in any problems that you have had witht the pellet feed, etc.
Thanks!

68" to the top of the auger motor, about 80" tall with the top open.

and...the only problem I've seen/heard of was the pellets bunching up in the flexible hose if the hopper is placed to far from the unit.

Great info. Thank you very much!

Hey Centurion,
So far you are the only other person I've seen with a Jamestown J-1000. I love those stoves, I had one for 7 years and sold it with my old house. What a great little unit. Good luck with the storage, I wish we had bulk delivery in Nova Scotia.

That's great news that you had it 7 years and loved it. I just bought it last fall. I wanted something small to sit on the hearth of my fireplace in the patio room. So far, the operation has been flawless and heats the room very nice.

Thanks for the comment Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.