Harman Pot Switches

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdust62

Oct 21, 2012
Warwick, NY
Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase 100K Potentiometers for a Harman P43 control board so that I don't have to replace the entire board?

I ordered them from Ebay a month ago (Brunner's Bits and Pieces) and never got them.
Ebay refunded my money.
Brunner's hasn't answered the phone or emails in over a month. Maybe out of business?

I've tried E-bay, Amazon, Radio Shack, half a dozen electronics manufacturers with no luck.

Harman does not sell parts will only send a technician to replace the control board.

Ive even written to ACP Technologies in Spain (they manufacture the pots for the Harman Boards) they were very nice but they don't sell retail.

Can anyone out there in Pelletland help me?

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 20150712_173210.jpg
    20150712_173210.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 140
Thanks Sam. I will contact them. What I have learned from other electronic part distributors that I contacted.... is that parts like Pot switches are specifically made for each board by a parts manufacturer for a commercial customer like Harman.

It sounds odd that Brunners is not responding. I would try them again, maybe they are on vacation. I have dealt with them on several occasions and have always found their service to be great. You could try calling them at 484-619-3869, the no posted on their website pelletblowers.com.

I was supposed to get my switches by July 28. I left 4 messages and sent 4 emails since then with no response.
E-Bay also attempted to contact the seller and got no reply so they refunded my money.
Brunners website and recorded phone message doesn't say anything about vacation.
I hope all is OK with them and they are still up and running...if I get contacted by them I will gladly reorder my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.