Harman room blower speed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always tell people to use a medium setting for a blower speed to move the heat into the middle of the area then allow the heat to circulate the house based on the set up of the the house .

I've had my XXV for a few months now and usually run the fan at medium speed upon startup and then turn it to high speed after the stove has warmed up good.. I run the fan at high speed to get as much heat out of the stove as possible before it blows it out the pipe as the xxv sends a LOT of unused heat out the exhaust

I have a Harman XXV. What do you set your room blower speed on? High, medium, or low and why?

High till we get too hot, then medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.