Harman room sensor ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P38X2

Minister of Fire
Mar 11, 2012
Jaffrey, NH
Potentially stupid question but.....is this the Harman room sensor? This "optional part" (according to my owners manual) is already connected and coiled up neatly on the back of my stove. To me, it looks like just a long lead wire with a piece of shrink tubing at the end and a female crimp fitting that would accept the actual room sensor device. However, when I search for "Harman room sensor" pics, I see what is already on my stove.

Attachments

• H29___3-20-00906__56153_zoom.jpeg
    H29___3-20-00906__56153_zoom.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 230
Yep! That's it. That's the whole thing. I just let mine lay on the floor and it seems to work well for me. not to close to the stove though at least a couple of feet away. :) Oh and you have to plug the two leads into the back of the stove. At least on the Harman XXV that's where you plug it.
Chuck

Ok, nice. Thanks guys. That's all I needed to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.