Harman SF-2500-A to a 6 inch SS chimney?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryH

Oct 27, 2011
Central PA
I have a chance to pick up what looks like a seldom used Harman SF-2500-A Wood/Coal Furnace.

The manual says a 7 inch flue is required, I have a 6 inch stainless steel chimney, and a 7 inch (6 3/4 ID) masonry chimney.

I'd like to put it where the ss chimney is, as it's a straight shot, up and through the roof.

To use the masonry chimney, will require a 90 degree elbow, and possibly cutting a new hole through the concrete wall, and into the chimney (and liner)

Thought?
Advice?

Thanks
Harry

I am going to put in a Harman 260 boiler i am going to put it into a 6" stainless chimney because i can not fit anything else and hope for the best. Let me know how yours works.

Status
Not open for further replies.