Harman XXV ignitor not heating

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll work on those things and get a CO2 detector, I do have the smoke detector. I'm sure that any leak is coming from the pipe and not the stove. I used the DuraVent PVP 3, seems like it is a mid grade pipe with small diameter seals. Much of it came with the stove and I only had to purchase a few pieces. I actually have another stove in a different room (Quadra-Fire Castille) that I used a higher grade pipe (larger diameter seals from what I remember) on and had no leaks, although it is a very short horizontal run with no clean out.

My setup uses Duravent PVP 4". 1 cleanout tee and then a vertical rise out through the roof. I only have two joints and the seal at the clean out. No issues with leaks for what its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.