Harman XXV installed today !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good looking stove and good install!

Best of luck with her!

Steve

Great to hear that Harmans are being installed, cause that means deliveries are being made. Best of luck and happy burning. Hope to join you in about a month or so. Really looks good, jealous of the fire.

Nice lookin stove ya got there! ;-)
Congrats and Enjoy!

will try a quick cell phone pic.....

Attachments

• harman2.jpg
    harman2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 435
zeta said:
I love the all black hearthpad.
Pad looks a little small - legs appear to be real close to the front edge. I think the XXV has a 6" requirement from the door. The pic sure doesn't look like 6" with the legs sitting halfway across the front border tiles. But, hey, it's pretty anyways.

Looks real nice !!!! The pipe and hearth pad sets it off.
How 'bout them apples.

Looks great,
I picked up my XXV last weekend and have the same pad except straight,not the corner.Doing the install now,alomst done just have to RTV the pipe/flange and hook it together.Of course mine will be a plant stand as I still have no pellets (paid in full in June ) !

Status
Not open for further replies.