Harman XXV now available in white

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harman Lover 007

Minister of Fire
image.jpg Got this from a FB posting from my stove dealer.

Dunno if I like it in white. Do they have it in enamel brown?
I don't know much, but I do know I personally do not like the looks of that white stove. Then again I don't like silver cars which is a very common color.

Reactions: boomhour
I don't know much, but I do know I personally do not like the looks of that white stove. Then again I don't like silver cars which is a very common color.

A Harmon rep told me they were increasing color choices and introducing a new touch screen control board next season. Looks like they started early.

Thanks for posting, 007. It's a little too Don Johnson for me, but I can also see it looking great in the right setting. Nice that Harman is offering diff color choices on that stove. The Accentra (I think) looks great in brown enamel, IMO. I believe Harman used to offer the fancy finishes on more models. Maybe they still do but they're a special order only?

Thanks for posting, 007. It's a little too Don Johnson for me, but I can also see it looking great in the right setting. Nice that Harman is offering diff color choices on that stove. The Accentra (I think) looks great in brown enamel, IMO. I believe Harman used to offer the fancy finishes on more models. Maybe they still do but they're a special order only?
My 18 year old Invincible is green. At the time is was a $50 upgrade.

A Harmon rep told me they were increasing color choices and introducing a new touch screen control board next season. Looks like they started early.

Does this mean that the user end stove controls would be digital? I would welcome that. I've heard that Harman is moving toward having all of their stoves operate from a smart phone app, which I would also welcome. Those knobs are tough for me to see and dial in just right!

Does this mean that the user end stove controls would be digital? I would welcome that. I've heard that Harman is moving toward having all of their stoves operate from a smart phone app, which I would also welcome. Those knobs are tough for me to see and dial in just right!

I assume so, or could just be a digital display running mechanical controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.