Harman xxv vacuum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtman

Oct 15, 2016
Stratford ct
if anyone can help that would be awesome. My xxv motor won't cycle therefore it won't feed,I've been fooling around and researched and found that when I jumped the wires from the vacuum to my amazement the motor started to go,so my question is is that part broken or clogged,not sure where the other end of the tube goes,I tried blowing to to tube and seems blocked,not sure,any thoughts,thanks in advance for any input
Kurt

I hope that you are blowing from the sensor end back into the stove. If you can't get air to blow back into the stove, you've found your problem. The clog would probably be where the hose connects to the stove.

I hope that you are blowing from the sensor end back into the stove. If you can't get air to blow back into the stove, you've found your problem. The clog would probably be where the hose connects to the stove.
Yes I put compressed air through to tube and that did the trick and the stove is operating as it should,my xxv is nine years old and still going I burn about 2 and 1/2 tons yearly, thanks for taking time for me

Status
Not open for further replies.