Harman's Easy Touch Control?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma869

Feeling the Heat
Aug 27, 2011
Massachusetts
I don't know but I'd sure like one too.

I was just able to talk with my Harman dealer and he told me that as of now, it's only available on this one particular stove (which is only 43K BTU's, which is way too small for many of us). He did say that he has heard that by next season, there is a strong possibility that Harman will have a larger model (i.e. higher BTU output), with the Easy Touch Control. I would replace my P68 tomorrow, if it meant I could get this AWESOME control! I did ask my dealer what he thought of it, and he said that he had the opportunity to use it quite a bit, and said that it was as fantastic as it looks. It definitely brings the operation of the pellet stove to a different level. I'm surprised that it's taken manufacturers this long to adopt a technology that should have been adopted 10 years ago!

John

Reactions: jackman
Status
Not open for further replies.