Harman's Pelletpro System

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harman has it figured out but there may be other stoves fairly similar. However most auger feeds are drop in systems and not bottom feeds from my little knowledge. Harmans work flawlessly and are simple and easy to clean and maintain but that comes with a hefty price tag. Worth every penny in my opinion. Glad I spent the extra money.

There are many good and dependable lower cost stoves like the Cab 50's and Castle Serenity that get rave reviews but I personally do not have one or have experience with them.

Reactions: herdfan2003
That's a neat little animation showing "the pellet path" through a Harman. I just figured it was magic...

Status
Not open for further replies.