Harmen Hydroflex 60 Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

North VT

Sep 21, 2013
I recently purchased the Harmen Hydroflex boiler, and have only fired it up once. I noticed that it tried to stay at the maximum water temperature, and that it never shut down when it reached the temperature. Is this boiler made to stay fired up all the time? I had it in auto ignite mode also, so I figured it would only fire up when the water temperture hit the minimum setting. Also, what is a good setting for both the maximum and minimum water temperature?

Check with your dealer on this. If no luck there go over the settings again.
Sounds like something is amiss or your control settings are not right . Im a curious to how this boiler performs and what the consumption rate is. Keep us posted on your experience with it.

Do a search for VT_Bubba. He has one and is very enthusiastic and helpful, plus he's from VT too!

Status
Not open for further replies.