Harmon Accentra ESP probe - where to buy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smirnov3

Feeling the Heat
Feb 7, 2006
Eastern Ma
Howdy - My accentra insert is giving me 3 blinks, which the manual says means the ESP Probe is bad.

the distribution fan ramps up and down randomly when the stove is running (it gets worse when the stove is running on high)

so I think I need to buy a new ESP Probe. My dealer (where I bought the Stove) has gone out of business, so I was wondering if anybody knew a place I could direct order an ESP?

I have one red wire probe 3-20-00844 in stock call me before 4:30 today, 330-448-0300. Or wait till Friday, I will not be able to get it into the mail till Friday. I think the Post Office is closed On TurkeyDay.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.