1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Harmon not accepting orders until Janaury?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Drivr, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drivr

Drivr Member

Loc:
    Seacoast, NH
    Not sure how Harmon works but when I picked up my stove yesterday the dealer told me that they can not place anymore orders until January. Does each dealer have a limited amount of stoves they can sell or is Harmon that backordered? I also noticed the the stove I purchased is now $300 more than I paid.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    It is a long saga and a search for "Harman" here in the Pellet Mill and Corn Crib room will give you the scoop from the last few days. Page after page of it.

How do you like the Cheap Charlie aka PelPro?
  3. Drivr

Drivr Member

Loc:
    Seacoast, NH
    Its my basement stove. it works well but is not as efficient as the newer stoves and does not have an ash pan. I would not want it in my living room because it looks like a big furnace but for the basement living area it is perfect. Got my 5 tons of pellets this morning so all I have left to do is install the new harmon and I am set!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.