HarmOn one day only sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Just got an email from HarmOn saying that all instock units have a 50% mark down. This is today only and you need to get the coupon from the HarmOn website and take it to the HarmOn dealer. This is today only so get on it.

Eric

We went and picked up a new P61 for a little over 1600$, pretty smoking deal. The coupon also applies to accessories so I picked up a hopper extension at the same time as well.

Free driveway heating kit with any Harmone PB105 purchased by midnight tonight !

0003.gif

Went to Eric's store yesterday with my coupon and he was closed! Can you believe that? Too bad I had nice new crisp $4 bills for him.

Reactions: kinsmanstoves
Status
Not open for further replies.