Harmon pc45 status light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peach680

Oct 5, 2009
Willard,Ohio

I am having a problem with my pc45. I continue to get three blinks. I unplug to rest it is good to on burning session. I will occasional get six blinks. I have cleaned EVRY thing. Switched burn pot and check my setting on the dipsticks. I think the probe may be bad. Any thoughts?
Erik

Erik, 3 blinks is all about the ESP probe.Pull out the ESP to wipe it down with a wet paper towel. If you happened to stick a brush into the machine from the front without removing the probe you may have dinged it or bent it, in which case it may not work. If its covered in ash and whatnot it probably cannot "see" the temp of the exhaust and therefore thinks something is wrong. SO, double check the probe and inspect for damage. If a cleaning doesn't work, you probably need a new one (make sure the probe is plugged in too). Good luck.

I would guess on the ESP. Call your dealer or me if you need one.

Eric
330-448-0300

Status
Not open for further replies.