Harmon XXV - what does this switch do?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskeyrichard

Dec 12, 2006
There is a rocker switch on the side of stove body inside the door that opens with the controls on it.

The switch is labeled "Hi" on one side and "Low" on the other.

What the heck does this switch do? I cannot find reference to it in the manual. Although I was drinking wine when I was going throught the manual, so I suppose I could have missed it ;)

Russ

Flip it and let us know. If we don't hear back from you within 10 minutes, we'll call the Fire dept. and give them your address

You'll notice the difference with the rocker switch on high, and the dial on the board also on high. I always leave my rocker on high since it doesn't affect the lower speed settings. On full high it's pretty loud.

That switch on high can really crank out the heat if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.