1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Hartford, CT County's FREE Heating Oil Buyers Group

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by pibe75, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pibe75

pibe75 New Member

Loc:
    East Hartford, CT
    Hello Everyone:

With the price of heating oil skyrocketing I just wanted to know if it was OK for me to post a link to an oil heating buying group in Hartford, CT county that saved me some money last year in heating oil. There is no fee to join and is free. Like everyone here I have a pellet stove and I will be using it to heat at least my first floor home but my second floor (Just one bedroom) will be heated with oil. Please let me know if is OK for me to post the link and if people are interested.

Thank you,

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. geek

geek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central CT
    I live in Naugatuck and would be interested in knowing the details of this and look at the link.

thanks
  3. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    I'd also be interested. If you don't (can't) post it, please send a link to fastcat@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,
    Scot
  4. pibe75

pibe75 New Member

Loc:
    East Hartford, CT
    OK here is the url.

http://pinergy.org/

I was able to cap at 2.99 last year. Viking from West Hartford is the Oil company currently use. Read the site it has more information. There are currently over 500 people in the group. Let me know if you have any questions.

Later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.