Hartford, CT County's FREE Heating Oil Buyers Group

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pibe75

Mar 24, 2008
East Hartford, CT
Hello Everyone:

With the price of heating oil skyrocketing I just wanted to know if it was OK for me to post a link to an oil heating buying group in Hartford, CT county that saved me some money last year in heating oil. There is no fee to join and is free. Like everyone here I have a pellet stove and I will be using it to heat at least my first floor home but my second floor (Just one bedroom) will be heated with oil. Please let me know if is OK for me to post the link and if people are interested.

Thank you,

I live in Naugatuck and would be interested in knowing the details of this and look at the link.

thanks

OK here is the url.

http://pinergy.org/

I was able to cap at 2.99 last year. Viking from West Hartford is the Oil company currently use. Read the site it has more information. There are currently over 500 people in the group. Let me know if you have any questions.

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.