Has anyone ever heard of "Coopersburg" pellets???

• Thread starter The Village Idiot
  • Start date
  • Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Village Idiot

Local vendor up here in Northern Maine claimed that was what he was going to sell this year. Coopersburg? Anyone???

Last edited by a moderator:
Local vendor up here in Northern Maine claimed that was what he was going to sell this year. Coopersburg? Anyone???

I haven't seen or heard anything either.

We get new stuff most every season. I wouldn't buy a large amount unless you try some to get a "feel" for them. Please post once you have tried them.

Reactions: The Village Idiot
I'm gonna follow-up on this. Something tells me that the dude on the other end of the phone didn't know what he was talking about. Coopersburg. Never heard of 'em.
Thanks for your responses, fellas.

I grew up in Coopersburg PA. I don't know know of a pellet mill there. Not that this post helps any.....

Reactions: will711
I worked at a place in Coopersburg that made semiconductor cleaning machines, not pellets, don't remember any pellet mills. But that was a while ago and, like 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.