Has anyone tried Maine wood Pellets of Wood pellets of Maine?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveo

Jun 6, 2008
Maine
I think they are called Maine wood pellets of Maine or something like that. They are a mixture of soft and hardwood. Has anyone used these? If so how do they burn? Any information would be appreciated.

i am a dealer for maine woods pellets and have also burned them in my show model and have no problem at all. if there is any questions please contact me 207-542-0834

I have burned 4 ton of Northeast Pellets, they are made in Ashland Me. They are a mix of hardwood and softwood, they burn well and the ash is fine and no klinkers. I have burned 4 differant brands this past winter and found that the Northeast Brand burns better. I just purchased 6 ton a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.