Hauled this cherry out of the woods.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
weds 001.jpg weds 003.jpg weds 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This spring my not yet neighbor owns 26 acres south of me surrounded by the park system,he paid over a half million for this pristine piece of woods along with a river going through it. Anyway he plans to build one house hidden from all at some time. He calls me anytime a tree falls which is often.I can't always cut and haul what falls because of the logistics getting to the trees. However this spring a huge cherry toppled over and was somewhat accessible so over the weekend we hauled and cut her.Thanks God for that Suzuki.This was In March.

Have you considered using a trailer? ;)

Have you considered using a trailer? ;)
I have one ,depends on logistics this woods is a lot thicker than the pictures portray.Sometimes this method is the only way and quicker.

I have one ,depends on logistics this woods is a lot thicker than the pictures portray.Sometimes this method is the only way and quicker.

Ah . . . that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.