Have a great summer.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby1

Dec 20, 2008
Western Ma.
Just want to take a minute to wish all you pellet heads a great summer. Dont forget to stock up early and keep all those pellets nice and dry. :coolsmile:

Yep, have a great summer everyone. I'll be checking the forum from time to time. Hope everyone has their stoves clean and ready to go.

imacman said:
Yep, have a great summer everyone. I'll be checking the forum from time to time. Hope everyone has their stoves clean and ready to go.

I'm still using mine! Looks like spring may finally take hold this week. Full cleaning and shut down this weekend.

havent quite shut down yet for the season , actually my PAH is still kicking on as its been chilly here in the old dominion last few days.

i have to echo the OP in saying that i hope all have a great summer, may the deals on early buys be plentiful (lest the "pellet pigs" buy it all up!!!) and dont forget GASKET MAINTENANCE!!!! before the upcoming season!!!! check your flue before starting up in the fall. but above all else pelletheads, enjoy not having to scramble around cutting or scrounging wood for the coming winter!! god bless and be safe.

mike aka stoveguy2esw

have a great summer yourself. hopefully last week was the last time i will be needing the stove untill the end of October. take care everyone.

Well, the end of my pellet burning season is officially here....with nighttime temps in the mid to high 50's or more, stove is turned off & unplugged. Final full cleaning will be this weekend, and the silica gel packs will be hung in the firebox with care, waiting for 'ol man winter to get here.

Gumby and ALL, have a safe and great summer.

Final cleaning will be this weekend for me too. They are saying it's to be close to 90 on Wednesday! EWWW! Not ready for that just yet.

All,
Have a Great Summer!!
Still need to get cleaning done.
Spending too much time on my new project!

th_IMG_4188.jpg

imacman said:
Well, the end of my pellet burning season is officially here....with nighttime temps in the mid to high 50's or more, stove is turned off & unplugged. Final full cleaning will be this weekend, and the silica gel packs will be hung in the firebox with care, waiting for 'ol man winter to get here.
Now that sounds like a good idea. Where can I get some of those silica gel packs? And remember, I live in the "sticks" of Vermont.

Status
Not open for further replies.