have any good books to read?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

88rxn/a

Feb 12, 2008
northeast PA
since almost half the time you guys talk about air separators, relays, transformers "T's"....ETC...ETC and im sitting here scratching my head. i was wondering if anyone had a book that could explain this stuff to me?
i research and google alot if it but id like a good book dedicated to hydronic heating and plumbing for dummies.. something plain english

The Home heating help books are written well and are very informative -- best part is - they are EZ to read -- you will learn a lot very fast

Great starter series

No affiliation -- no shill -- just answering the question folks

but maybe Joe will have a better answer
worm-fish-hook_bxp27814.jpg

im a pretty simple guy. plain english is my best subject!!! i dont get out much....ha
but i was actually looking at the hydronic book 5 minutes before i posted this wondering which ones to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.