Have not seen Sydney1963?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletizer

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Pellet County N.H.
Has anyone seen a post from Sydney1963 and her popcorn eating cat avitar since the ice storm?
Wonder if they are still without power up in her part of the woods?

I'm here and was told I should I should change my avatar, so now I'm back to that creepy looking pig. Only lost power for 8 hours during the ice storm. Enough to make me question a generator or not.

sydney1963 said:
I'm here and was told I should I should change my avatar, so now I'm back to that creepy looking pig.

MMMMMMMMM they both are good with a slow cooking pellet grill and the right rub.

Eric

A pig rub I can see, but how would you rub the cat. LOL

You are around sydney1963, 8 hours lucky you I went 5 days on generator power.

Cat rub aint gonna happen, My cat has a nick name it's called "Pounce and ATTACK"

Hey Pelletizer! nice to hear from you. 2 more snow storms. One the way home from work tonight, it was a mess. Another storm on Sunday/Monday. House is 72*. WhooHoo!!!

It was a mess yes indeed, I take the back roads home when it gets like this, takes just as long as the main roads all backed up and creeping but it's a nice ride.
Just did a quick ash clean out and glass clean while running, I have been going 3 to 4 days now on run times before a shut down and good cleaning.

Glad you made it home ok. My commute from Portland generally takes 30 min., tonight took an hour. Slick roads and 12 degrees.

pelletizer said:
....Cat rub aint gonna happen, My cat has a nick name it's called "Pounce and ATTACK"

One of my best friends has a cat that we refer to as "23 pounds of MEAN"

pelletizer said:
Cat rub aint gonna happen, My cat has a nick name it's called "Pounce and ATTACK"

My cat has the nickname Mr. T he's a good sized kitty and has a major attitude. You best be wearing armor to attempt that with him.

Like I said, know what your're gonna rub the kitty with before you attempt to rub the kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.