Have to pass on Eukie

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreePapa

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2008
Southern Calif.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/zip/1003369426.html

I can't go for this 'cuz apparently I messed up my back last weekend picking up the big 'ol pine rounds. I seem to have forgotten than I'm not 21 anymore (I'm 51). Back seems better then worse then better. Right now it's hard to get out of my chair. I've gone though it before and I know it will pass (after maybe some visits to the chiro and mostly after some time). Hate to pass on eukie, though 'cuz it burns so nice -- after seasoning for a couple of years, anyway. But i know that even smallish pieces of eukie are heavier than they look, so even if my back were only slightly f'd up, I'd have to let this one go.

Peace,
- Sequoia

Wait a minute. Please forgive me if I'm ignorant, but do you need to burn wood for heat in southern california?

Status
Not open for further replies.