Haven't Been Around in a While

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2012
Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
I don't spend much time on the confuser much during the summer and I'm just getting round to checking in here. A lot of new names and a lot of names I remember. Looking forward to chatting with my fellow wooden heads!

Welcome back! Same here. I miss all the stove and wood talk during the warmer months. Can't wait for some cold weather. Love that wood heat.

Reactions: Ralphie Boy
Welcome back! One of the newer names around here, so nice to meet you.

Reactions: Ralphie Boy
FFJ - I noticed we had the exact same posting count so I had to post one more..

Ah, but you were on this site two years before me . . . which again . . . sadly . . . points to the fact that I really do have no social life and spend way too much time on here. :)

Reactions: D8Chumley and Jags
Been stackin' wood, Ralphie? ==c

Whatcha been doin', stacking more wood? ==c Like me, you probably haven't run the stove much yet...been pretty warm so far. Looks like cold temps are on the doorstep, though! :oops:

Too dark to split wood at night, so here I am.....

Welcome back. I am also a fairly new member here and on 2 other firewood related forums. This site was great for me when I was researching how to set up my new stove. Today I spend more time on another site where the focus is more on wood and wood processing. I recently joined a forestry site because, as a landowner, I am interested in managing my wood lot for its future value/health.

I know how you feel...In summer most of my wood hoarding and processing is done so not on this forum as much....i havnt been on here much either..loving the new look website!

Reactions: osagebow
Welcome back. I am also a fairly new member here and on 2 other firewood related forums. This site was great for me when I was researching how to set up my new stove. Today I spend more time on another site where the focus is more on wood and wood processing. I recently joined a forestry site because, as a landowner, I am interested in managing my wood lot for its future value/health.
If you wouldn't mind sharing the name of the processing site it would be much appreciated.

What's up? Been off roading the Kubota in any creeks lately? How much time did you spend getting all the mud off of it? LOL! I'll stop by again soon. I had to get home or would have stayed for a bit longer. Take it easy. PM me and we can trade numbers.

Ralph has some serious stacks at his place. That's what caught my eye for years when I passed his place and come to find out he is here also. So to answer your question Woody I'd say he has been stacking some.

Reactions: Woody Stover
Status
Not open for further replies.