having issues with finding 024 filter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weldit88

Aug 4, 2013
Ohio
I have a stihl 024 its rides along as the back up saw in the truck I like to keep two filters for all my saws so I can keep one clean all the time this is the only saw that I dont have one for. The problem is I am trying to find one that fits. The current stihl part number is 1121 120 1615 thats on it. Everything I find online gives two options, one for the older and one for the newer 024 with intellicarb dated after serial number 146941698. My saws serial number is after this but the filter and carb on mine does not look like the picture shown. Any help? and yes I have called my local dealer however 2 years ago the dealer I dealt with for years was bought out by a different company and since then the service has been less than satisfactory.

Thanks for the help guys

thanks I have seen this listing but hesitated due to the fact that it was different from the wire mesh one on mine currently. would I be incorrect to assume that this is the replacement fabric version for mine which is the wire mesh.

Stihl made multiple versions of many air filters. The one in the link is the best filter media IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.