Hawk in Queens NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a nest with three (not so) little ones in Riverside Park in NYC this summer. They were living pretty well on rats and smaller birds. I just saw one of them grab a small bird the other day. They are all full grown now and seem to be staying around the park.

Sure looks like one. A little grainy but it does look like a red tail. Had one swoop down in front of the windshield of my big truck goin down a side road at 4o MPH the other day. Thats the closest view of a red tail I have ever had.

FratFart said:
busiLEEprocessing said:
Sure looks like one. A little grainy but it does look like a red tail. Had one swoop down in front of the windshield of my big truck goin down a side road at 4o MPH the other day. Thats the closest view of a red tail I have ever had.
what! u aint got no kids?

NOPE,,,, been 2 busy playin with wood for 21 years too make any chitlins!!!!!!!!

FratFart said:
busiLEEprocessing said:
FratFart said:
busiLEEprocessing said:

NOPE,,,, been 2 busy playin with wood for 21 years too make any chitlins!!!!!!!!
what does "playing with wood mean"? :roll:

" PROCESSING "

FratFart said:
busiLEEprocessing said:
FratFart said:
busiLEEprocessing said:
FratFart said:
busiLEEprocessing" date="1255230706 said:

what does "playing with wood mean"? :roll:

" PROCESSING "
i luv u :kiss: wanna get married? be4 me changes the law!

Dont Bleev in PolyGamy! Wiife dont eether! Did U snort Moondust & H2O lately or did u eat 2 much EYE-I puuding sitting in cock-pit of latest UFO trade?
Me thinx Ur vote shuld count as 10,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.