HD in Latham, NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Albany location and they had the same outside in lawn and garden. No "super deals" though. I had them check prices with SKU's and it was about 20% off, not bad but not the 50% some have reported on these pages. BTW... been lurking a long while thought I may as well start contibuting... Greaty site!

Welcome to the forum!

I think Lowes discounts their stuff much more than HD. Each year I've done well with the 50% off sales. Maybe they will drop their price more in a few days. When March arrives more and more people think about spring. Not so much heating the house.

Matt

Do both Lowes and HD carry the "add on" wood furnaces for a forced air system? I tried looking on line but didn't some up with anything other than standard wood stoves. It not easy to just go and check... HD is 45 min west of here, and lowes is 45 min east.

HD in Canada sucks..at least where I live...they don't carry any wood stoves.....

thats kind of retarded.....
like HD in Florida not carrying pink flamingos.

76ER said:
HD in Canada sucks..at least where I live...they don't carry any wood stoves.....

You have to head north. Barrie had a small selection, where Bracebridge had a whole area set aside for wood burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.