HD may be wiseing up on the NC's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetle-Kill

Minister of Fire
Sep 8, 2009
Colorado- near the Divide
Last night, I checked my local HD, lo and behold- had the sale price listed. Tonight, the price is back to retail-($1,049.00 for the 13). Watertown is still listed for the sale price, plus the free shipping is listed. For how long ???

they still on sale here in alaska, i just ordered mine tonight! it was the 30-NCH tho

greythorn3- Good for you! Really glad you could take advantage of this deal! (Now I know why the cost of plate steel is going up.. ;-P )

I myself just bought a 30 tonight from a store in PA (cannot remember exact store) on the web. $649.00...... $689.56 to my door. LOVE IT!

Now I'm gonna have to lay more tile and stuff to extend my hearth for this behemoth.

Its been a longer, colder winter this yr... big boxes are having to order more winter inventory late in the season this yr: instead of lawn tractors and garden mulch, they are getting in stoves and pellets at a time they should be stocking up for spring. As a stove dealer, I can tell you that most companies give the retailers their biggest discounts when you buy early (i.e. before the heating season). when you have to order this late in the year, you don't get that extra 5-10% off on your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.