HD Price drop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax!!!, go find some FSU or SC at your local HD, those are low priced and decent heat, last year FSU blew me away for heat.

Thanks for the reminder, Pellet-King :)

I remember my father in law brought us some FSU last year when we first moved in (super new pellet stove owners w/ an clunky Kozi100). They were definitely hotter than some of the other crud I bought before I discovered the wide range of pellet and that all work different in different stoves. For some reason, the FSU actually worked pretty well in our Kozi. We had sommersets by the time we got the p61, so I never got a chance to try them. Will pick up some and test them out...today was kinda chilly here in Western Conn :)

Let me know how it goes
Stopped at HD today, they have pellets stacked at the door with $219 spray painted on them. Hit the counter and asked very nicely if they could credit me the difference from when I bought on 8/30 and now.

Her answer: no problem, we price match up to 14 days after purchase. Good thing I stopped today, it's day 14. So, $100 back in my pocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.