Hearth.com and Super Cedar for Tornado victims

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pallet of 45 cases and 200 lighters shipped out this afternoon. (Thanks again Roadrunner Trans.)

Also like to thank Fossil for his check in the mail today!

I will update later if need be.

Thomas

Excellent. Did you wrangle the lighters from Zippo or do I owe you and Lara for a Costco run?

BeGreen said:
Excellent. Did you wrangle the lighters from Zippo or do I owe you and Lara for a Costco run?

No more from Zippo, the guy we talked to put it off on 2 others and we never heard another word. Lara sent you a receipt for $24.00 for 200 lighters that went with the pallet today.

Cheers,
Thomas

Hmm, I didn't get it. Will contact you folks directly. Please thank Lara for getting them.

Webmaster said:
I'll be a-waiting for all those southerners to see that Hearth.com label and come join us.....soon, y'all.......
:lol:
I will be waiting for you to tell me you have seen them.

Thank you for your support Craig!
Thomas

Thomas, just to let you know that although mention was not made on the radio, methinks most of us have received our thanks just knowing we just might have made things a little bit easier for those folks who have to put their lives back together. That is all the thanks I need for sure.

You might be interested to know we had several folks here last week and they are all campers. Every one of them left with a couple samples of Super Cedars and they all seemed surprised and very pleased. I hope it brings you a few more customers.

Dennis,

My concern is with the distribution of donated goods. It is always possible for items to end up in a landfill or the "wrong hands". I like to see feed back to assure this has not happened. It is not to receive thanks.

This is why I put the Hearth.com labels on vs Super Cedar labels. Super Cedar receives recognition daily from multiple sources, where as the Hearth.com labels will tell us that they were distributed to the correct area.

Thank you for your support in promoting our product.
Thomas

NW Fuels said:
Relief update.

970 bags charcoal, 660 grills,and 6,700 firestarters as of 5/6/11 according to Hearth and Home magazine. No mention for lighters):
Thomas

Excellent, Thomas. Terrific idea and great work! Rick

NW Fuels said:
Dennis,

My concern is with the distribution of donated goods. It is always possible for items to end up in a landfill or the "wrong hands". I like to see feed back to assure this has not happened. It is not to receive thanks.

This is why I put the Hearth.com labels on vs Super Cedar labels. Super Cedar receives recognition daily from multiple sources, where as the Hearth.com labels will tell us that they were distributed to the correct area.

Thank you for your support in promoting our product.
Thomas

Thomas, I agree fully with your idea! And you are welcome.

Outstanding! Well done Thomas and Lara.

Status
Not open for further replies.