Hearth.com search, is this any good?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Hearth Supporter
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
This URL

http://tinyurl.com/yjtdvb

allows you to search all of hearth.com including this forum.

Does this make things more confusing....in other words, opinion on whether it is best to keep folks searching in "sandboxes" or if they can sort out the whole thing?

Looks good! I like the forum search engine too. But this one pulls all kinds of stuff. Try puting in your username and search. Fun

There are a lot of settings....for instance, a bunch of subjects can appear at the top (like pellet stoves, coal, etc.) and then the search favors them!

I think you (users) can also help the search engine.....with some settings. I'll have to read up a bit. So much happening in the digital world that it is next to impossible to keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.