Hearthstone 1

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Greenwood

Feb 9, 2010
central Ohio
I believe I have a Hearthstone 1......it is quite large with two doos in the front and a left side door...I am looking for information such as a manual and I have one stone on the top that is cracked and could be replaced if I can find a replacement stone....any help would be greatly appreacated....Thanks

woody2956 said:
I believe I have a Hearthstone 1......it is quite large with two doos in the front and a left side door...I am looking for information such as a manual and I have one stone on the top that is cracked and could be replaced if I can find a replacement stone....any help would be greatly appreacated....Thanks

I have a truck, I believe it's Ford, one tire is flat and the hood won't latch.... can someone tell me why the radio doesn't work? ;-P

PICTURES!! it really helps people on the internet to help you if you post a few PICTURES so they can see what you have.. there are so many models of stoves, and just the brand means nothing, ecspecially if just a guess, for anyone to give you any real help with your stove.

oh, and welcome to the forum, with just a little more info I am sure someone here knows how to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.