Hearthstone I has landed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich L

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2008
Eastern,Ma.
g-mail.com
The "One" was just placed in my basement.The refurbisher did a wonderful job bringing the stove back to it's former glory.I don't have the equipment to post pictures however if someone is willing to accept pictures of the stove to post them I can do that.

A trip down memory lane. We wanna see FIRE!

I will send you my email address in a "Conversation" and you can email them to me and I will post'em.

I'm watching, I want to see too.

A trip down memory lane. We wanna see FIRE!

I will send you my email address in a "Conversation" and you can email them to me and I will post'em.
I don't have the gizmos to send email pictures.All I can do is take the pictures with a throw away and mail the pictures to you.if this can be done.

I don't have a color scanner anymore so I couldn't do hard copy pics justice.

I don't have a color scanner anymore so I couldn't do hard copy pics justice.
Hmmmmm! Maybe I can get a friend to send them when the time comes.I ordered the pipe from ACE hardware and I'm waiting for it to come in.

Just get that rock installed and enjoy it. I know what it is like to want something for a long time and finally get it. I hope it is everything you remember it to be.

Just get that rock installed and enjoy it. I know what it is like to want something for a long time and finally get it. I hope it is everything you remember it to be.
Bart well put.Thanks for the positive words.My wife who is more savy than me said she may be able to figure out out end pics with her p
BrotherBart thanks for the inspiring words.My wife said she may be able to figure how to use her phone to take pictures.I don't have a phone nor want one and she never sent a picture with her phone.Right about now I'm seeking 8"piping for the stove.The 8"oval to 8" round is difficult to obtain without paying an arm and a leg for it.So I'm searching for a better buy which my budget dictates.The Mansfield I haven't hooked up either.I'm not looking forward to putting the ash pan back on.
As I'm writing a phone call just came in from a wood stove restorer whom I left a message with about stove pipe.He says he has the 8" piping that I need for a great price so I'll be on my way shortly to pick it up.Hopefully photos will be presented.Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.