Hearthstone Phoenix installation (pic)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New to woodburning as of October of this year. But wanted to post a little bit of info for those considering this stove. It has been great, and heats my entire house. 1700 sf. Burning Spruce I can get a 7 hour burn time. This site is great so I thought I would contribute. I did the install with the help of a friend. Flagstone hearthpad Heres a pic of the first burn.

2u62v76.jpg

looks great! Nice job.

Very clean install, love the finish too!

Alaskan,
That is pretty--nice and clean install, sweet color choices. Very, very nice--enjoy it!

S

Wow that's one beautiful stove! Very clean install too.. Welcome to the madness !

Ray

Pretty . . . but now that you have the stove in place get a steamer and some potpourri and ditch the Glade plug-in! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.