Hearthstone rear heat shield

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoph

Jan 6, 2010
Southeastern, Pa
Are there any dealers on this forum that would have the rear heatshiled for a hearthstone shelburne stove in stock? My local dealer told me they were on backorder and can't give me a date when they might be in. So now here i sit with a brand new shelburne that i can't use. My dealer told me that the stove was good for six inches on a corner install but forgot to tell me that was with a heat sheild that was not included.

I ordered mine from Mountain Stove Guy a few years back. You might try and contact him if he has anything to do with wood stoves anymore.

They must only produce heat shields at random.. took us almost 4 months to get ours. We didn't need it for clearence, but so we could run the blower set up.

BTW, this guy had one in stock then, but I really wanted to go through my local dealer, as it wasn't winter and it wasn't holding up my install..

WoodHeatStoves.com

might give him a try, he is a member here.

Well after calling about 20 Dealers around the country yesterday i finally found a dealer in North Carolina (Mountain Home & Hearth Inc.) that had one in stock and its the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.