heat index 111 and climbing and I ran the saw!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Its now triple digits! And index 120....WootWoooot...Hope you got it done! ;-)
haha now you got what I've had for the past 6 days - only 88 here right now,did more today than I had in past 5 days.Humidity really dropped today also,even with a light shower overnight - just a trace but first rain in almost 3 weeks.

Its amazing how much more energy you got when its 89 compared to 99.I sweat out buckets when its 40 out anyway unless I'm standing still,which aint very often :lol: Now they say mid 90's for next few days again,way less humid supposedly.

Been the same here to just much more entertaining when Bocefus78 doing the work... ;-)

LMAO

blowell said:
No matter how hot it gets, I still gotta have my afternoon cup of HOT coffee.
Yep, but I start swigging caffeine as soon as I wake up. I turn off the coffee maker as soon as it's done brewing. I love room-temp coffee!

blowell said:
And cooler days aren't too far off...
That's just depressing.

Beer tastes good going down, but then it makes me sweat and want to take a nap...

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
haha now you got what I've had for the past 6 days - only 88 here right now,did more today than I had in past 5 days.Humidity really dropped today also,even with a light shower overnight - just a trace but first rain in almost 3 weeks.

Its amazing how much more energy you got when its 89 compared to 99.I sweat out buckets when its 40 out anyway unless I'm standing still,which aint very often :lol: Now they say mid 90's for next few days again,way less humid supposedly.

Been the same here to just much more entertaining when Bocefus78 doing the work... ;-)

LMAO

Hes youg and bet he billed BIG! :lol:

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:

LMAO

It's a safe bet that I sure as he will did not work that hard for peanuts :)

;-)
Bocefus78 said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay" date="1311292876 said:

LMAO

It's a safe bet that I sure as he will did not work that hard for peanuts

;-) Got paid pretty good for 4 texas yews On Tuesday!

blowell said:
No matter how hot it gets, I still gotta have my afternoon cup of HOT coffee.
hot coffee all year. this is what sepearates the real coffee drinkers from the fake ones. !lol

Looks like I'll be cutting up three big pine trees that were taken down in a recent big storm. Heat index is supposed to be somewhere between 110 and 115.

Root balls up out of the ground, poky messy brush, sticky icky sap, and nasty sun and heat. It's gonna be an awesome party!

I'll start as early as I can, but I have to empty pavers and plywood out of the truck, then load up the equipment, then it's about an hour drive. Since it's almost 11 now, that probably means I get there at 8.

Danno77 said:
Looks like I'll be cutting up three big pine trees that were taken down in a recent big storm. Heat index is supposed to be somewhere between 110 and 115.
Root balls up out of the ground, poky messy brush, sticky icky sap, and nasty sun and heat. It's gonna be an awesome party!
Thanks for helping me keep things in perspective. In comparison to what you're facing, my day of hauling up some Cherry rounds and splitting some Cherry and Ash (with hydraulics) in a heat index of 106, is sounding like a cake walk. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.