Heat N Glo 17611

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1957

Dec 2, 2010
iowa
does anyone have or know anything on this Heat N Glo , it is in a mansonary fireplace and has its own blower/ grate system. It also has doors on it and looks like a metal box/insert??

mike1957 said:
does anyone have or know anything on this Heat N Glo , it is in a mansonary fireplace and has its own blower/ grate system. It also has doors on it and looks like a metal box/insert??

Got pix?

thanks for your reply, i do have a pic, will try to get it on here. I am a Tech advisor for Copperfield Chimney Supply, I am working on this fireplace for my daughter, I am going to Ro Kleen the chimney with some AW Perkins new power scurb tools. Looking forward in trying this new tool out. The fireplace seems to be in good shape the Heat N Glo is older but looks to be in good shape. I am going to scan it when i am done sweeping it. Going to be using a older Chim Scan unit. Thanks again for any information and help.
Mike
NFI Wood
CSIA

if you ever need some help email me

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.